Are you feeling stressed about the current state of your home’s exterior? If so, you’re in luck. Long summer days filled with warm sunshine are the ideal opportunity for homeowners to invest in a summer project to increase their home’s value.
At JD Hostetter, we understand that you want to live in a beautiful home that makes you proud. That’s why we are committed to providing you with top-notch products and expert installations that save you time and money. Homeowners who invest in one or more of the three following summer projects will experience the long-lasting benefits of the value added to their home.
1. Beautiful, Durable Siding Replacement
Your home’s siding does a lot for you and your family. It protects your home from the elements, helps to keep your energy bills low, and increases your home’s value by adding beautiful curb appeal.
Your home may require a siding replacement if you notice the following signs of deterioration:
- Warped siding boards or visible rotting
- An increase in your home’s energy bill
- Cracked or loose siding boards
- Water stains or peeling paint inside your home
- Faded siding
Reliable, attractive siding is one of the best ways to protect your home’s structural integrity while boosting your home’s curb appeal.
The benefits of a siding replacement include:
- Long-lasting beauty that adds to your home’s resale value
- The ability to withstand harsh weather conditions such as rain, sleet, snow and humidity
- A reduced amount of time and money spent on maintenance
- Resistance to cracks, insects and other pests
- Improved insulation to help lower utility bills
As an Elite Preferred James Hardie Contractor, JD Hostetter offers one of the most respected and trustworthy siding brands on the market. James Hardie fiber cement siding is durable, attractive, and customizable to create the look you want for your home. James Hardie’s unbeatable warranty will provide you with peace of mind about your siding investment for years to come.
2. Fresh, Vibrant Exterior Paint Job
A clean and vibrant coat of exterior paint can increase the value of your home by updating its aesthetic appeal. Most homes require a new paint job every 5-10 years, or after showing the following signs of paint damage:
- Peeling, bubbling, chipping, or cracking paint
- Damaged caulking
- Paint discoloration
Homeowners love the benefits of investing in a long-lasting, professional paint job:
- Saves money as a cost-effective option to update the home’s exterior appearance
- Adds beautiful curb appeal
- Makes your home look brand new
- Protects against the environment and harmful UV rays
JD Hostetter is known for the precise and professional manner in which we approach the exterior painting process. We only offer the best brands of paint to ensure your home receives impressive results that result in a gorgeous home.
3. Modern, Energy-Efficient Window Installation
Summer is a lovely time of year to keep your windows open and allow the fresh air and sunshine into your home. However, outdated, hard to open, or broken windows can severely impact your ability to enjoy the scenic outdoors.
Your home may need replacement windows if you notice any of the following signs:
- Difficulty opening or shutting your windows
- Warped or rotting windowpane
- Stained windowpane
- Broken window frames
New windows are an excellent way to add gorgeous curb appeal and increase the energy-efficiency of your home. Homeowners love that new windows provide them with:
- Lower energy bills
- Better views outside
- Ease of routine cleaning
- A higher resale value
- Increased quiet within the home
Because JD Hostetter is a Pella-Certified Contractor, you can rest assured that your window installation with us will leave you with excellent, functional windows. Pella windows provide stunning beauty and superior performance for years to come!
Complete Summer Projects with JD Hostetter to Boost Your Home’s Value
We understand that your home is one of your most significant investments. Like any homeowner, you want to take care of it by investing in top-notch service from a trusted contractor.
At JD Hostetter, we want to go the extra mile to ensure you are delighted with your summer project. For over 15 years, we’ve helped hundreds of clients in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas love coming home again! We are experts in siding replacement, exterior paint, and window installation, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands.
Don’t put off your summer projects any longer. Learn more about what JD Hostetter can do to help you increase your home’s value with our professional services.