Everyone has an opinion on siding, right? James Hardie fiber cement, LP Smart siding, vinyl siding or Lifetime of the structure CraneBoard solid core siding.
Yes, the lifetime of the structure warranty! So, what does that mean? Well, think about this for a minute:
- If the house is still standing, the lifetime of the structure passes on to each subsequent owner.
- If the house fades, the siding warranty passes down to each and every subsequent owner.
- If the house has hail damage, you are covered even if your insurance company denies your claim.
- If you are selling your house, you get to pass on the lifetime of the structure warranty as a selling point.
- If you need insulation value from your siding, you will save money on energy bills.
- And, if you want to enjoy all these benefits and then pass them on to someone else, you will be the homeowner who can not only be protected yourself, but more than likely be the only one in your neighborhood who can provide the same protection to the next buyer.
How can CraneBoard Solid Core vinyl siding offer these benefits to you and the next 10 to 20 next owners of your property? Well, it obviously has to do with the quality that goes into their siding products.
There are many quality siding manufacturers who offer great benefits and warranty protection. However, when you have a company that designs a product that is so quality minded, Craneboard Solid Core siding is one of the leading manufacturers available.
Siding material is graded by many different factors. Craneboard however, is comprised of a 50 mil thick molded product that is hail resistance, fade resistance, among many other factors. In fact, they are so proud of the quality that makes up their home siding products that they offer a warranty that is leading and innovative in the marketplace, insuring that you and each subsequent owner is protected against damages.
If you want to sell your house with assurance, let your Realtor know that you have CraneBoard solid core siding on your home!