Storms can be an unsuspecting homeowner’s worst nightmare. At JD Hostetter & Associates, we understand how stressful it can be to see your beautiful home in need of repairs from snow, ice, wind, hail and other harsh weather conditions. We’re here to take the stress out of your hail and storm damage repair
Take the Guesswork Out of Storm-Related Problems
One of the challenges homeowners face after a storm is assessing the damage — or even realizing there’s a problem in the first place. It’s easy to see why you might not notice problems at first:
- It’s hard to see cracks and other forms of hail damage from the ground.
- Some roofing problems are simply hard to identify unless you are an experienced roofer.
- The effects of damage from harsh weather don’t always show up immediately. It can take a year or more before leaks, loose roof tiles or damaged siding and shingles make their presence known.
Address Hail and Storm Damage Now
The longer you wait to have roof damage repaired, the worse it can get. If you suspect that your house may have sustained some damage during a recent storm, or if you have noticed signs of possible problems such as leaking roofs or missing shingles, don’t wait another day to have it checked out. We can inspect your home thoroughly and catalog any repairs that need to be made.
Damage Repair You Can Trust
We know how important it is to assess your roof and perform hail and storm damage repair quickly, speedily and completely, before it can create further problems for your home. With many years of experience under our belts, we are well equipped to assist you as you work with your homeowners insurance company and adjusters to get your home repairs paid for.
We’ll assist you by:
- Doing a thorough inspection of home’s exterior — including roof, gutters, doors, siding and more — to pinpoint damage caused by hail, wind, ice and other storm damage
- Giving you a clear list of all the issues we have found
- Recommending a repair plan with an estimate you can rely on — no surprises, no hidden fees
- Helping you at every step as you work through the process of making an insurance claim
Contact us today for a free estimate or to learn more about how our experienced roofing team can tackle your hail and storm damage repair needs and put your mind at ease.