When you’re considering ways to improve your home’s exterior at a reasonable price, vinyl siding is a reliable option that offers quality and value without breaking the bank. At JD Hostetter & Associates, we can help you decide whether vinyl siding is right for your home’s needs and provide you with an installation that’s done professionally down to the last detail, giving you confidence in a job done right.
Mastic Vinyl Siding
Why Choose Mastic Vinyl Siding?
For over 70 years, Mastic has offered versatile, trustworthy products in a variety of siding and trim styles, giving you control and flexibility as you design your home’s exterior the way you want it.
The benefits of Mastic siding include:
- A sophisticated wood appearance
- Easy to maintain
- Offers many styles from which to choose
- Resists insect damage and harsh weather conditions
- Affordable way to boost your home’s curb appeal
CraneBoard Vinyl Siding
Give your home an instant makeover with the classic, crisp looks of CraneBoard®. The triple-width, insulated span bridges structural imperfections and therefore bridges the gap between “that’s nice” and flawless. Plus the milled cedar-grain texture, straight face and deep shadows of the 6″ and 7″ profiles give your house a solid, authentic presence.
Why Choose Crane Vinyl Siding?
- Only Solid CoRe® insulation has moisture management ridges that provide space for ventilation
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom.
- Absorbs and reflects radiant heat and reduces thermal conductivity
- 64% greater impact resistance
- Quiet! Reduces noise up to 45%
- Wind resistant up to 160 mph
- Authentic straight-face design with clean hand-milled cedar grain look.
The Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Choosing vinyl siding delivers you, the homeowner, many advantages to boost your home’s curb appeal and resale value with ease:
Beautiful, natural appearance
Because vinyl siding mimics wood, your home will maintain its original look and feel while also allowing you to enjoy the durable nature that siding offers.
Excellent return on investment
Vinyl siding is a great option for upgrading your home’s exterior at a reasonable cost.
Swift and easy upgrade for a majority of homes
With its low cost and easy maintenance, vinyl siding is especially effective when you have an older home that needs cosmetic upgrades or when you want an exterior design that doesn’t require much work to maintain. Vinyl siding is a popular, practical, attractive choice.