Adding new windows to your Indiana home is a great way to update the look and energy-efficiency. But with so many options on the market, along with plenty of window contractors, where do you start? At JD Hostetter and Associates, we want to answer all your questions and help you make the right decision for your own home. So let’s start with some basics.
How Do You Know When It’s Time For Replacement Windows?
- You can feel a draft. If the window is still closed and you’re feeling a draft, it’s time.
- The window is hard to open and shut. That means it’s not even doing the simple job it’s supposed to do.
- The window pane or frame is warped or rotting. This can happen with wood window panes, due to moisture damage. Not only is it ugly, but it also negatively impacts your home’s energy efficiency.
- It has stains. Stains can happen simply due to age. Once again, this takes away beauty from your home.
- It’s simply broken. Why put up with a broken window? It puts your home’s security at risk.
If you’re tired of putting up with nonfunctional windows, then get the scoop on what replacement windows can do for you!
What Are the Benefits of Replacement Windows?
- High-quality replacement windows can lower your energy bills.
- They bring more light into your home, giving you a better view — inside and out.
- Newer windows are generally designed to be easier to clean.
- Replacement windows equal more curb-appeal, which can lead to a higher resale value.
- Getting better-insulated frames will decrease the neighborhood noise and give you more peace and quiet.
With all these benefits, the question has to be asked: do all window brands provide these benefits? There are many great window brands out there, but the one we’ve decided to stick with is Pella Windows.
We believe in Pella Windows because they work. They provide stunning beauty and a superior performance — see for yourself!
Why Choose A Pella-Certified Contractor?
The benefit of being a Pella-Certified Contractor means we’ve gone through extensive training and certification. We know Pella Windows backward and forwards and follow all their guidelines. You can be confident that we are committed to getting the job done right!